Re: is there any group interest in my MIB proposal?

B> I admit the hybrid snmp-based snapshot & file-transfer approach is
B> not a purist solution; but sometimes getting the job done quickly,
B> efficiently and with minimal disruption to existing systems can
B> justify non-traditional approaches.

This is the old story about short-term vs. long-term benefits and it
reminds me of the NAT vs. IPv6 thing. Let us just agree to disagree
since it is unlikely that we change our positions.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>