Re: Who is willing to work on this stuff?

Hi Glen,

> I have seen only a few messages saying that the protocol enhancements are
necessary. I have seen more messages that say they are not necessary but
MIB enhancements are desired.

> Speak up if you think that protocol enhancements are required. Further,
if you are willing to review, implement, and/or edit drafts for the
protocol enhancements then let the list know.

> /gww

As I said in my previous note, the enhancements that EOS proposes will
solve some of the problems that snmp faces now. I am willing to work on the
drafts and on a prototype.

Dinakaran.