Re: is there any group interest in my MIB proposal?

Bryan> if there's still group interest in my MIB proposal, I am
Bryan> willing to create and release a sample implementation (based on
Bryan> the net-snmp code base).

Personally, I generally prefer to fix problems where they occur rather
than patching things around them.

But this is just one data point and I think at least for comparison
purposes, it would be very good to have your alternate approach
available so that people actually can make measurements and provide
hard facts rather than speculations.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>