From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:bwijnen@lucent.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 5:22 PM
To: Bruce Shaw; 'eos@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: RE: the future of SNMP

Thanks for your input.
Sofar, that does not seem to warrant or support extra effort to
extend SNMP protocol (which is what EOS was intended for) but
rather to focus on more MIB objects for more/better monitoring.

Is my interpretation of your statement correct?

Bert

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.