RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eos-oops-00.txt

Hi Bert,

We are planning to do a prototype to test out the Get-Object  part of this
document since that is a problem that our customers are facing now. We are
not looking at doing the Set-Object or the SMIv3 at this time. Once the
standards get along a bit further, we plan to implement it in our products.

Dinakaran