RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eos-oops-00.txt

Title: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eos-oops-00.txt

I would like to echo Bert's comment. This group needs to see some reasonable level of support for this work in order for the work WG to continue. "Speak now or forever hold you peace."

The OPS area open meeting in San Francisco has an agenda item to discuss the future of EOS. The views posted on this list will help to shape the discussion on the OPS meeting.

/gww