RE: IETF 55 EOS WG Minutes and Presentation

Hi,

I would love to see a number of Informational documents published about suggestions on how to utilize the data contained in existing standards-track mibs.

Juergen, do you know students who would like to tackle such a task? I think I can get my company to provide some low-cost support for such an effort.

dbh

<http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>