RE: IETF 55 EOS WG Minutes and Presentation

Right.  And I can also say that by and large we're not one of those vendors
who will be dependent on a stack supplier to support any new EOS functions,
since we have our own stacks on most of our plaforms.  Obviously we're not
yet committed to implementing EOS anywhere, since it's not yet reached the
point of being implementable.  But we're certainly interested, because our
customers are interested.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
Advanced Design and Technology
Application Integration Middleware Division
IBM Software Group
+1-919-254-4436
remoore@us.ibm.com

                      "Harrington,
                      David"                   To:       "Wes Hardaker" <hardaker@tislabs.com>
                      <dbh@enterasys.co        cc:       "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, "Glenn Waters"
                      m>                        <gww@nortelnetworks.com>, <eos@ops.ietf.org>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: IETF 55 EOS WG Minutes and Presentation
                      owner-eos@ops.iet
                      f.org

                      12/06/2002 12:20
                      PM

I agree this is subject to debate. I was merely voicing my opinion. During
the meeting, Bob Moore countered that his customers have requested this
feature.

dbh