RE: IETF 55 EOS WG Minutes and Presentation

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>-owner@ops.ietf.org and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Hi -

Even for those in the "waiting for the stack vendor to
implement" category, I'm left wondering how long it would
take before management applications started making productive
use of such new capabilities.  Though this work is clearly
interesting and aimed at real problems, the discussions to date
haven't conveyed much of a sense of urgency from management
application developers.  Perhaps I'm not listening closely
enough?

 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  SJC-1.3141
 randy_presuhn@bmc.com  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San Jos, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.