RE: IETF 55 EOS WG Minutes and Presentation

Hi David,

Thanks for keeping me honest ;-)
I reread my message, and see that my wording was ambiguous.

I did not intend to imply that a representative from SNMP Research was present and made that statement in the EOS WG meeting. There was no representative from SNMP Research in the meeting. I should have phrased my wording differently to say "A representative from SNMP Research told me, in private communication, that they are already working on implementing the draft ..."

I think the following sentence in my mail reflects that I was relaying information: "I made that statement during the meeting ...".

dbh