Re: EOS WG agenda

Hi,

> I could use a 5-10 minute slot to present the developmemnts/status on the
> Aggregation drafts.
>     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-01.txt &
>     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-taggr-mib-00.txt

It seems that this time slot will not be there (unless there is interest
shown on the mailing list on the MO-aggregation proposal).
Well, I intended demonstrating the effects of MO aggregation. This is also
visible at
      http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-10ms.html
      http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html
You will need a Java enabled browser with the JDK1.4 compatible JRE
installed. You will see the traffic generated by an snmpwalk seen in
high resolution(10ms) and ordinary resolution 5sec.

In case you have problems let me know. I will be around.

Glenn M Keeni