Call for censensus on path forward

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

Hi,

The URL I gave earlier has severe access restrictions. Sorry
about that - I have set up the high resolution traffic
monitoring server on another machine. Try this.

a. for 10ms resolution graph
     http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-10ms.html
b. for  5 sec resolution graph
     http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html

And in case you have problems with your browser then you may also
try
    appletviewer http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-10ms.html
and
    appletviewer http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html

That should work if you have a Java-2 environment on your system.

Regards.
- debasish.