RE: Call for censensus on path forward]]

--On Thursday, September 26, 2002 2:44 PM +0900 "D.Chakraborty"
<deba@shiratori.riec.tohoku.ac.jp> wrote:

> [ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
>   miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]
>
> Hi,
>
> A picture is worth a hundred words - so in case you have a java
> enabled viewer (mozilla, NetScape, IE, anything should do) -
> I have setup a simple application that shows the traffic at high
> resolution (10ms)  and at 5sec intervals. You can get a feel by
> accessing it at the following URLs.
>
> For seeing traffic at 10ms interval
>    http://galant.shiratori.riec.tohoku.ac.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-10ms.html
> For seeing traffic at 5 second interval
>    http://galant.shiratori.riec.tohoku.ac.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html

I get on both pages this:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html on this
server.

Apache/1.3.20 Server at galant.shiratori.riec.tohoku.ac.jp Port 80

Could you make it accessible to the world??

> I suggest that you run both the applications to feel the difference.
> Note. Both the graphs use Snmp to fetch data from the probes at 5 second
> intervals. In the case of the 10ms graph it comes in an Aggregate every
> 5 seconds.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Debasish
>
> TAO research fellow at Tohoku Univ.