RE: Call for censensus on path forward

Title: RE: Call for censensus on path forward

Comment inline.

It is never too late. Good ideas should be considered when ever possible. The question and challenge is how to follow up on the good idea. At this point in the process we need to pick a direction and start working on completing the work.

I would encourage you to either publish your draft or to work with Wes on the filtering in the OOPS proposal.

> Carl
>
> --
> Carl W. Kalbfleisch
> NTT/VERIO