RE: Call for censensus on path forward

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

   We do High resolution Network Monitoring applications. We
carry out data collection at 10 ms intervals and use aggregation
techniques to fetch and display such data, remotely/locally at 5
sec intervals.

Regards,
Sandeep.

Intelligent Software Solutions Ltd.