Re: Call for censensus on path forward

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" wrote:

> I would really like to hear from a few operators (or
> even NM application developers) if they indeed find it
> a requirement to do polling a 1-second-granularty.
> It does not sound realistic to me... but who is me?

Although we do not do this here, I have heard of a product that does
very fast polling. Even that product is not at the one second poll
interval, however, it does poll in the 3-5 second interval ranges. That
said, it is the only such product I know of that uses such fast polling
intervals.

Carl

--
Carl W. Kalbfleisch