Re: Call for censensus on path forward

HI,

Well, reading between the lines and making a few assumptions...
1) Wes and I both agree that any proposal MUST work with the
   existing SMI
2) Wes and I both agree that any proposal MUST have little
   and possibly no impact to existing access routines to
   management information.
3) Wes and I both agree that changes (which may be large) to
   agent and management code that encodes and decodes SNMP
   PDUs are acceptable and are expected. (That is, little
   gained by keeping PDU formats the same.)

Regards,
/david t. perkins