RE: Call for censensus on path forward

Title: RE: Call for censensus on path forward

Thanks for prodding me Wes.

My observation so far is that there is pretty much unanimous support for Wes's proposal with a number of people suggesting we should pick up some of the ideas in Dave Sheild's proposal.

If there are any other opinions out there please get them to the list. There has been no recent discussion on the Keeni proposal and there has been no discussion on the Perkins proposal.

I will be posting what I believe to be consensus on Monday unless significant discussion still appears to be going on.

Cheers, /gww