Re: Proposal cutoff deadline September 15

Though Time-based aggregation (www.ietf.org/draft-glenn-mo-taggr-mib-00.txt)
is bundled together with the MO aggregation proposal, it is a separate issue
altogether.
We need a MIB for sampling an MO instance at very small intervals (millisecs ?)
AND hauling the values across the network using the good old simple "snmp-get"
for an online, near-realtime display of the MO instances time-development at
very high time-resolution { packets, octets, errors etc. at millisec intervals}.

Glenn M Keeni