new draft posted...

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

FYI, I've just sent draft-hardaker-eos-oops-01.txt off to be placed in
the internet-drafts repository.  I assume it will be approved for
publication shortly and should appear there (and announced on this
mailing list).

--
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."   -- Terry Pratchett