Re: Protocol operations proposal deadline

David> As long as the operation allows a request to return in parallel
David> columns from separate tables, then I'm for it.

Yes, but not with merged indexing (ie, you can put in two identical
requests for two tables and the results you get back will be separated
into two separate "lists", but they should be easily mergable at the
management side.  I don't think it's a good idea to require agents to
arbitrary "joins").
--
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."   -- Terry Pratchett