Re: Proposal cutoff deadline September 15

At 03:22 PM 9/13/2002 -0400, Glenn Waters wrote:

>Not that a reminder is necessary, but proposals are due by Monday.

We are not just being asked to pick a solution, but rather a
problem and a solution. These 3 drafts address different problems.

I would like to see the WG focus on solution (2), but
incorporate the concepts of (1) into the new PDU format.
I would like to see the problem addressed by (3) solved
with general mechanisms in the protocol, without the
requirement of any pre-configuration by an application.

Andy