From: Glenn Waters [mailto:gww@nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 12:23 PM
To: eos@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Proposal cutoff deadline September 15

Not that a reminder is necessary, but proposals are due by Monday.

The three proposals currently on the table are:

1. Dave Shield's Extended Capability Negotiation
   www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shield-eos-capabilities-00.txt

2. Wes Hardaker's Object Oriented PDUs for SNMP
   www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt
   (soon to be -01)

3. Glenn Mansfield Keeni's Managed Object / Aggregation MIB modules
   www.ietf.org/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-01.txt
   www.ietf.org/draft-glenn-mo-taggr-mib-00.txt

The WG needs to come to consensus on path forward from here.

I propose that we select one of the three solutions listed above as the one solution that the WG will focus on for development.

The question that I plan on asking on Monday is:

Which of proposals 1, 2, or 3 do you think that the WG should pursue to focus in on the work items in the charter?

Is there any discussion around the question?