Re: multi: Re: Protocol operations proposal deadline / shield-eos -...

Dave> I gather that I shouldn't have announced the earlier draft as
Dave> being available "privately", and rather should have waited until
Dave> it appeared on the i-d site.  My apologies for this inadvertant
Dave> breach of procedure.

Technically no one cares much.  It's just "proper" protocol, not
necessarily "followed" protocol.

--
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."   -- Terry Pratchett