RE: multi: Re: Protocol operations proposal deadline / shield-eos -...

Title: RE: multi: Re: Protocol operations proposal deadline / shield-eos -...

My message was NOT to discourage anyone. The message the needs to be understood is that we will move forward with only a single approach. That approach may be contained in one or more of the proposals put forward.

I would agree the consensus does not appear to be building for the "micro" approach -- however please do not withdraw you draft (since it is published I'm not sure what it means to withdraw). The work is important so that we have the range of solutions that the WG can evaluate. Even if we decide not to choose the "micro" approach I think that we should still look at the ideas presented in your draft and understand if they should be used in some other approach.

Also, for the same reasons listed above, if you have written the extended error reporting draft I encourage you to post it.

Thanks, /gww