Re: Draft EOS minutes

Thanks Dave for these clarifications on the "holes issue". I think that newer
RFCs or drafts should contain a few more lines of explanations.

> So there's no requirement to check the index values - they're all
> guaranteed to refer to the same row.  And this varbind list can be
> used immediately to retrieve the next row, without worrying about
> getting things back into line again.

However, I would not agree that there is no requirement to check the index
values - in my opinion, a SNMP library that checks agent's responses should be
paranoic here - and gurantee that the response is really the one that a manager
expects and that it is completely correct. This approach allowed us to quickly
detect bugs in our agent implementation.

Best regards,

Marek