Re: IETF 54 EOS Meeting

Hi,
   I have updated the earlier ID on MO Aggregation.
For the sake of clarity,  I have split the earlier document.
The first document describes the MO Aggregation MIB. This
allows a user to define an Aggregate-MO in terms of several
MO-instances. The MIB is VERY simple - it has 3 tables with
a total of 14 MOs (Indexes included !). The document is
available on

 http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-02.txt

The second document describes the MO Time-Aggregation MIB.
This allows a user to define a Time-Aggregate MO which
aggregates the values of a (user) specified MO sampled at
(user) specified intervals, a (user) specified numnber of
times. This MIB is even more simple - two tables with a
total fo 10 MOs. This document is available on

 http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/draft-glenn-mo-time-aggr-mib-00.txt

I hope to post these as I-Ds - but that will happen after
the IETF.

Glenn