Re: IETF 54 EOS Meeting

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

Hi,
   I would like to have a slot 15 mins max to discuss the
aggregate MIB proposal and clarify its relationship with
present MIBs and other EOS proposals.

    Glenn (Glenn M Keeni)