I-D ACTION:draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt

	Title		: Object Oriented PDUs for SNMP
	Author(s)	: W. Hardaker
	Filename	: draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 25-Jun-02

This draft specifies some new PDU operations intended to optimize
SNMP requests for performance.
This draft is very incomplete.  The operations for SET semantics
didn't make it into the draft in time for publication by the summary
2002 draft deadline.  There is not much documentation, and there are
no error handling codes or elements of procedures defined yet.  The
concepts, however, have been thought out about a lot.  I haven't
finished transforming my thoughts into words and definitions,
however, so you have been warned.  Feedback, however, would still be
greatly appreciated at this point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-00.txt>