Re: RowStatus questions

Wes> Ok, so lets say you're writing a MIB today (many of us are).
Wes> Everyone supposedly hates RowStatus, but the primary reason is
Wes> the create-and-wait state.
Wes> 4) use RowStatus but in the compliance statements specify that the
Wes> createAndWait enum value isn't required.

Thanks a bunch to everyone for all the opinions, and I'm certainly
glad that the majority of them outline that the option I wanted (#4
above) is what was most widely recommended in the comments.  I will
have to double check that all the rows can be set in a single PDU for
all the tables in question.  Certainly the majority of them are
without problem.  Some of the tables, however, I might run into
problems with so I'll have to look at those more carefully.

--
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."   -- Terry Pratchett