Farewell

I'm very grateful for the opportunity I've had to be
involved with the EOS wg, but I need to resign as co-chair
since I can't give it the sincere effort it deserves.

Not that I think EOS is unimportant; quite the contrary.
But after leaving Cisco last year, I've found that my
personal interest in SNMP has diminished considerably
(perhaps not surprising after ten years of work in the
field...time for a break!).

Hopefully this diminution of interest is temporary, but
right now the EOS wg deserves committed and enthusiastic
leadership, which I'm sure Glenn Waters and others will
continue to supply.

Best regards,
Dale