RE: IETF 53 Draft EOS WG Draft Meeting Minutes

I think that the minutes are missing an important point I made
towards the end (this is not exact same wording as at the meeting
but is true nevertheless):

  The AD does not want this WG to linger much longer without
  progress. The AD also does not want this group to become an
  extension that works on follow up work as a result of any
  SMIng or Operators work. If that is needed we can form
  appropriate WGs when we get to that point.
  The AD would want this WG to try and complete the limited
  work items that are in the WG charter. If you want to drop
  some, fine. But either complete or remove the current
  workitems, or run the risk to be shot down as a WG.

Bert