Re: Pseudo WG Last Call: draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-07.txt as Experimental RFC

Bert> Although this WGs charter does not specify this document or
Bert> technology:

Bert>    draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-07.txt

Bert> as a specific WG work item, I would like to see the WGs reaction
Bert> to the idea of publishing this document as a Experimental RFC.

Please note that I submitted an update which still hangs in the ID
publication machinery.

This update makes draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-08.txt dependent on
draft-ietf-ops-taddress-mib-02.txt (also hanging in the ID queue)
which has the nice effect of making things quite a bit shorter.

Sorry for the confusion I have created.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>