RE: A Data collection MIB

Hi Dale,

>A working group's status is gauged by the sum total
>of work accomplished by the group.  Most of the visible
>work consists of the discussion on the mailing list,
>and the drafts and RFCs that arise from that discussion.
>
>For whatever reason, despite the interest that many
>have expressed in the goals of EOS, there has
>been little discussion since the last IETF, hence
>the decision of the chairs not to seek a face-to-face
>meeting for Salt Lake City.
>
>As a co-chair, I have not done a good job of prodding
>and cajoling.  Still, the real impetus for progress
>has to come from interested developers.  A continued

I agree that we really need to have the discussion going
on this list. As an interested developer, I had sent a few
comments for draft-ietf-eos-snmp-bulkdata-00.txt on
08/02/2001 but haven't seen any response or any updated
draft. If there is a need for more volunteers, may be we
should ask for help on the list.

Thanks&Regards,
-Niraj