Re: proposed row ops requirements

>>>>> Sharon Chisholm writes:

Sharon> I can live with that.  Is "at least as fast as" measurable?

On specific concrete systems, yes. In general on all systems, probably
not. But I am willing to be convinced if there are at least two
independent implementations that I can look at and which are capable
to do this (without tricks such as artificially slowing down FTP/CLI).

Requirements are often hard to measure in concrete numbers. Anyway,
right now, my every-day experience is that SNMP bulk transfers from
boxes of some well known network device vendors are sometimes
magnitudes slower than everything else.

/js