Re: Open/Closed Issues on SNMP Extended Protocol MIB

Hi,

But I think the issue of how an NMS
would know which MIB regions are EOS capable
(or not) would still be there.  Also, the table.2
notation I think would require duplicate subagent and
VACM registrations??  Thus, if a new subagent protocol
supported EOS, each region registration could simply
indicate which kids of proto-ops it supported.

Also, how would a MA know that foo.2 corresponds
to table.2?  Is that possible?

Thanks, Lauren