Re: Open/Closed Issues on SNMP Extended Protocol MIB

Sharon> 3. We will require support of protocol operations as defined
Sharon> in RFC1905.

So even if I have a new MIB which takes advantage of row operations, I
still have to implement good old arbitrary atomic sets semantics
without an escape mechanism such as "too complex" in order to be
compliant? So where is the win?

/js