RE: Open/Closed Issues on SNMP Extended Protocol MIB

hi

I suspect that rowState is tied too closely with
row operations to be put into the SnmpXproto MIB.

If we feel that the rowOps document is starting to bloat,
perhaps a logical break in the documents would look more like
	- SNMP Extended Protocol MIB
		- Framework & Capabilities
      - Protocol Operations for the Evolution of SNMP
	  - new protocol stuff common to both scalar and
	    row operations
	  - efficiency
	- Row Operations using New PDU Definitions.
		- the details on simplified row operations
		- include RowState.

Hmm.  Why does this sound familiar ;-)?

Sharon