Re: Open/Closed Issues on SNMP Extended Protocol MIB

Sharon,

What do you think of the idea to have
one EOS document only provide all
the necessary MIB defs instead of having
them distributed in differing EOS modules/documents?

Would the RowState TC (if we keep it)
stick out like a sore thumb if it were
instead in your MIB?

I'd assume the new proto-op defs would