RowStatus versus RowState

hi

The rowops draft says that the intention is to replace RowStatus with
RowState, but that RowStatus is not being deprecated.  I think this
is a bit ambiguous.  I suspect we either need to either

1) state that an entry MUST support just one of RowStatus and RowState.
   As in, if you want to support RowState, then you need to deprecate
   your RowStatus object.

or

2) define the interaction between RowState and RowStatus.  As in, if your
   RowStatus is X, then your RowState is Y ...

Sharon Chisholm
Preside Management
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario