Re: Direction of Row Operations (fwd)

HI,

I agree with Juergen that if new protocol operations are to be added
(and I believe that they MUST), then improving SETs to return application
level errors is VERY desirable. When this is done, some SMI work will
also be needed. Note that Juergen wrote a proposal (I believe) about
2 years ago on this issue. There were several good aspects of the
proposal, and a couple of issues that needed to be resolved, which
were:
  1) drops and duplicates
  2) long processing times

Regards,