Re: Direction of Row Operations

Hi Sharon,

It was my impression there is consensus to
add a getBulkRow type of rowOp, as well as
support the capability for rowOps to concurrently
retrieve scalars and other random reads.

Of course, we have not been able to gauge
consensus on whether the overall approach
in the rowOps draft is the correct way to go,
or even if the name "rowOps" is appropriate.
Time will tell!

But assuming for the moment the draft is on track,
I second your idea of 1.b.

Thanks, Lauren