Re: submitted draft-ietf-eos-snmpxproto-mib-00.txt

Hi David,

> The ability for vendors to add new PDU types (operation types) is
> I believe counter to the core principle of the IETF, which is to
> value interoperation above all other factors.

I didn't say it as succinctly or well, but that is exactly the
same point as I made on this topic.  I agree completely.

Cheers,

--
David Partain                  David.Partain@ericsson.com
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44