RE: EOS Row Operations (and other documents)

Title: RE: EOS Row Operations (and other documents)

The existing RowStatus TC has createAndWait among its acceptable values. If an object is defined with RowStatus then it should accept all the acceptable RowStatus values. createAndWait is not among the desirable values that we would like in a row status object thus we must create a "NewRowStatus" TC (or whatever we call it). The NewRowStatus would be the same as the existing RowStatus minus the undesirable parts.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, /gww