RE: EOS WG Minutes - Minneapolis

A few small comments

> ----------

... snip ... a big piece ...

> Bert again echoed the mantra that it is OK to consider such things for
> the future, but probably not until EOS completes initial charter.  We
> may have charter enhanced with things later on that fall off SMING
> charter.  SNMPv3 WG considering whether we need to extend more
> security models, but such issues are not part of EOS WG either.

I'd change the last sentence into

	            SNMPv3 WG has been considering whether we need to extend

> more security models, but such issues are not part of SNMPv3 WG and
	not part of EOS WG either.

... snip ...

> Bert encouraged the editors to sign-on to the April 20th milestone,
> and no objections were heard.

The question ws asked what needed to go into the drafts. I.e. we do not
want a lot of TBD sections. And I agreed. What I encouraged the editors to
do is to take the lead and extract (with force if needed) the ideas from the
various people and try to work those into the documents.

Bert