From: owner-eos@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-eos@ops.ietf.org]On Behalf Of
Glenn Waters
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 6:10 AM
To: Juergen Schoenwaelder
Cc: eos@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-06.txt

In the context of the charter previous discussions had SNMP over TCP as a
separate item on the charter. Given that context, it was viewed by some as
being different than bulk transfer.
Personally, I have no objection to this being part of the bulk transfer
solution if this makes sense to the solution as a whole.
Sounds like this is a good discussion item for the list and the WG meeting.
/gww