From: Juergen Schoenwaelder [mailto:schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2001 12:06
To: eos@ops.ietf.org
Subject: draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-06.txt

The NMRG has released another revision of the SNMP over TCP document,
which may be relevant for this working group.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-tcp-06.txt

We missed the cutoff deadline for an update of the compression
document. But I hope to be able to circulate a new revision of this
document on this list before the eos meeting in Minneapolis.

/js