[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: eos WG meeting slot request
There is no possibility for you not to overlap with the OPS WG where Bert
Wijnen is the AD because we have OPS slot with him as AD in each session.
OES meeting has been tentatively
scheduled for ONE session.
Please check and see the Draft Agenda (which can be changed by February
26) of the 50th IETF Meeting at :
. You will be able to see your scheduled meeting tomorrow.
THURSDAY, March 22, 2001
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
deltav Web Versioning and
Configuration Management WG
Evolution of SNMP WG
Resource Allocation Protocol WG
Open Security Area Directorate Meeting
Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG
Reliable Server Pooling WG
1. Please submit the final agenda for the working group to
by 500 PM ET March 14, 2001.
2. Blue roster sheets will be in the meeting room on the chairís table.
3. Please turn in signed blue roster sheets to the IETF registration desk
immediately after you have met.
4. Overhead and data projectors will be provided in all meeting rooms.
5. Blank write-on transparencies will be available in the meeting room by
the overhead projector in a yellow folder.
6. If you cancel scheduled session please send a message to
as soon as possible. If you cancel session once on site at the meeting
inform someone at the IETF Registration Desk.
Should you have any comments or remarks send them to: email@example.com.
At 04:44 PM 2/14/01 -0800, Dale Francisco wrote:
As co-chair of the newly chartered eos
of SNMP) WG, I'd like to request a meeting slot
at the Minneapolis IETF:
a. Working Group name: eos (Evolution of SNMP)
b. AREA under which Working Group appears: Operations and
c. CONFLICTS you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible:
d. Expected Attendance: 175
e. Special requests (i.e. multicast): None
f. Number of slots: 1
g. Length of slot: 2 hrs. (or 2 1/2 hrs.)